Rex is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
We are launching synergistic tech startups that will scale via real estate into numerous industries creating a flywheel effect where each launch strengthens the value of the network, increases the talent density, accelerates cross-pollination of ideas, and creates mutually beneficial corporate and technical infrastructure.
Job Role Overview
Rex seeks an experienced personal assistant to help oversee operations for a high profile family. This position requires extreme discretion and ability to execute on open ended requests.
What you’ll do:
- Research and make recommendations on a wide range of projects including banking matters, home renovations, and family activities
- Manage and schedule home maintenance, meetings, doctor appointments, and other personal needs
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and process vendor/contractor payments
- Assist in the sourcing, interviewing, and hiring of candidates
- Maintain physical and digital documentation and thoroughly log all processes
- Event planning
- Gift giving
What you offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Extreme dedication to maintaining privacy and discretion in all matters
- Flexibility in schedule and willingness to work from various Austin locations as needed
- Creative thinking and ability to propose solutions to complex problems
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action and execution
- Flexibility to assist when needed outside of normal working hours