InsureTech Business Development Lead
Rex is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
We are launching synergistic tech startups that will scale via real estate into numerous industries creating a flywheel effect where each launch strengthens the value of the network, increases the talent density, accelerates cross-pollination of ideas, and creates mutually beneficial corporate and technical infrastructure.
We are not actively hiring but interested in talking with people who feel they would fit well within the Rex ecosystem. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As the InsureTech Business Development Leader, you'd be at the forefront of driving growth and fostering partnerships. We look for world-class Sales Managers with the character, skill, and backbone to join our InsureTech team and grow the next great technology-driven service business with proven product-market fit and significant tail-winds. InsurePro is an e-commerce driven commercial insurance agency that is partnered with 23 carriers providing insurance in 48 states
What you’ll’ do:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the insurance industry, including its trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and market dynamics to anticipate shifts in the industry.
- Leverage your extensive network to establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including insurance carriers, brokers, and regulatory bodies.
- Negotiate and finalize strategic partnerships and alliances that drive business growth and enhance the company's value proposition.
- Provide insights into product development based on market feedback and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that solutions align with market needs and compliance requirements.
What you offer:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, preferably in the commercial insurance industry.
- Proven track record of successfully building and managing partnerships with insurance carriers.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to persuade and influence at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial insurance products and the insurance market.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets.
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- We operate in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. At this time, we will only hire people who live in or will relocate to those states
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.