Partner, Capital Growth
Rex is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
We are launching synergistic tech startups that will scale via real estate into numerous industries creating a flywheel effect where each launch strengthens the value of the network, increases the talent density, accelerates cross-pollination of ideas, and creates mutually beneficial corporate and technical infrastructure.
Job Role Overview
Rex seeks a sophisticated, driven leader to introduce, cultivate, and oversee capital sourcing.The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with family offices, HNW and UHNW investors and comes with strong relationships on day one. They must be thoughtful, long-term oriented, and mission-aligned. They will serve the Rex ecosystem primarily in the areas of tech and real estate investment funds. They must attain strong sync with leadership on vision and see themselves first and foremost as stewards.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing capital from aligned investors, primarily in the technology and Real Estate sectors.
- Oversee investor touchpoints, including marketing collateral, investor focused media, and individualized white glove service when necessary.
- Build a capital sourcing process that is scalable and efficient.
- Partner with Rex leadership team on strategy, always keeping potential investors top of mind.
What you offer:
- 5+ or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record capital sourcing and deal making, HNW/UHNW and family offices preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter with a missionary mindset
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- This is a remote role based in the Austin Metropolitan area. We get together for team events and working sessions on occasion so we are looking for people who live in or want to live in the Austin, Texas area.
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.