Rex.com – Creating New Tech Leadership to Serve People.
3 Value Bombs
1) The public square of today is online. If that’s controlled by people who have radical positions and are willing to manipulate and exploit people, then that’s a dangerous and peculiar position for the population.
2) Wealth divides the real issue. We’ve got to figure out ways for people to participate in wealth creation for themselves.
3) Right now, you can’t get in. It’s not about people conspiring against other people getting in, it’s because the system has too many hands involved.
[00:56] – Peter shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- To be successful in business, you need to focus on serving people long term. That is going to lead to more success than short-term, self-interested actions.
[1:38] – Peter’s backstory that led him to become a tech founder.
- He had problems in school, but it was always in his heart to serve people.
- He realized that he could serve people through business.
[3:06] – Disruptor is key. What part of tech is Peter disrupting?
- They are doing something “ballsy”. They are going after big tech. They have solutions that are going to work.
- They are building a new ecosystem of technology. The entry point is the intersection between real estate and tech.
[6:04] – The definition of new tech leadership.
- It is grounded in virtue, focusing on serving and empowering people.
- Techs that is already out there doesn’t really have a strong principle at the foundation.
[9:39] – Launching an ecosystem of tech businesses.
- When you think of our current system, we’ve gotten our freedom from breaking free from a totalitarian type of system before the British.
- You need to have communication and be able to see different ideas to be able to choose wisely.
- The public square of today is online. If that’s controlled by people who have radical positions and are willing to manipulate and exploit people, that’s a dangerous and peculiar position for the population.
- The only real solution is to create a new ecosystem of technology in a new area that can compete.
[11:43] – The next steps in launching an ecosystem of tech businesses
- Open up to investors to raise capital.
- One of their products is OwnProp. It is a blockchain for real estate products. It’s where you can tokenize the asset of your real estate property and be able to sell it.
- Real estate touches many industries.
[13:59] – Peter’s favorite industry in relation to real estate…
- Real estate has been one of the primary sources of wealth. It has been a durable piece of investment.
- Overtime, the poor have never had the chance to invest in real estate and get a piece of the action. With OwnProp, it will be opened up to them.
- Wealth divides the real issue. We’ve got to figure out ways for people to participate in wealth creation for themselves.
- The current system, the way it’s done right now you can’t get in. It’s not about people conspiring against other people getting in – it’s because the system has too many hands involved.
[21:28] – Peter’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation!
- Rex.com – Creating New Tech Leadership to Serve People.
- Get involved in three ways:
- Invest in Peter’s startups;
- Join companies like theirs that are grounded in virtue, and are determined to serve their people and empower them and;
- Help spread the word about what they do!