Our companies solve the largest, most lucrative problems in the industry - ranging from insuring and paying workers to investing and managing assets.
Last Updated June 9, 2022
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including the following:
- Information you provide directly to us when you use the Services such as your first and last name and contact information such as your postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information you provide to us to allow us to provide certain services you have selected.
- Information communicated to us directly, for example, by email or text messages.
- Information provided to us by affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties.
- Information we collect automatically when you visit our site, use the Services, or open emails we send.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities overtime and across third-party websites or other online sites (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- To personalize content and user experience;
- To send you marketing or promotional emails or contact you regarding information you have requested, features and improvements, or other products or services that may interest you;
- To improve customer service and user experience;
- For our market research and analysis;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
Sharing of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates.
- To vendors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To attorneys, accountants, consultants, and other subject matter experts to advise and assist in connection with the Services.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rex, our customers, or others.
We maintain organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect the information we collect and use. These safeguards vary depending upon a variety of factors including the sensitivity of the information we collect and use.Despite all reasonable practices, no security method is infallible.
The Services are not directed to, and Rex does not knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Changes To This Policy